Disability Prevention through mass awareness campaign/meeting/training
- Community Based Awareness (CBA) Meeting.
- Institute Based Awareness (IBA) Meeting.
- Annual Parents Gathering
- National and International day observation
- Counselling and motivation session.
- Medical camp
- TBA basic and Refreshers training.
- Home visit/School visit
Education Support Program
- Three sponsored students have got Government job.
- Total of 254 sponsored girls those who are 18 years old have declined marriage and continuing their education.
- Able to prevent 40% early marriage cases.
- Total of 44 sponsored students received incentive from ESP amount.
- Total of 323 sponsored students have received extra support from their adoptive parents and they have used the extra support properly.
- Sponsored students received primary treatment are 4,500.
Health and Rehabilitation
- Promoted 20 students for inclusive education at Primary Level.
- Physically Rehabilitated 31 disabled children.
- 383 mother able to provide therapy to their children independently.
- participation of disabled children in social activities (Sports, social function, excursion tour) for 823 (100%) Children with Disability out of target 648.
- Performed ADL 21 disabled children.
- IGA support to 35 families of CwD.
- 490 TBA worked for ensuring safe delivery to 1938.
- A business Plan has been prepared for 2012-13 and functioning accordingly.
- Ensured payment followed by the invoice.
- Ensured in-time delivery according to schedule date of Buyers.
- Fixed up annual Sales target Tk 30,000,000.00 for the year 2012-13.
- Increased producer group of Jute and palm leaf section.
- Completed Inventory report of 2012.
- Ensured jobs for the Jute and Palm leaf producers up to April 2013.
- Affiliated Rishilpi Centre School up to secondary level.
- Appeared in JSC examination from of Rishilpi Centre School using its’ own name.
- 100% Passed in PSC, JSC & SSC having 11 Golden GPA. Specially the 16 Students from SSHIC (School for Speech & Hearing Impaired Children)
- section appeared in PSC (primary) examination passed 100% of students.
- Total of 34 students of Rishilpi Centre School (RCS ) have received Government Stipend Increased Community contribution at village level for school repairing and maintenance.
- Books collected ( 13, 000 copy ) from the Government offices for RCS, SSHIC and CEP Students
Outcome of the Program
- Reducing child labourer.
- Increased Literacy rate.
- Early Marriage Prevention.
- Health and Hygiene practice.
- Disability rate reduced.
- Women empowerment and getting value in the society.
- Social Inclusion of Person with disability.